Wait a second, this isn’t the TWiki! Why am I here?
On January 5th, 2017, the OSG TWiki was turned off and the documentation contained within it has been moved. We apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused. The following areas have been transitioned to a new hosting system:
- Documentation – This documentation aims to provide OSG site administrators with the necessary information to install, configure, and operate site services.
- User Support – If you are a researcher interested in using OSG resources, this is for you.
- Security – If you need to read about OSG Security practices, procedures, or need to contact the security team.
- Networking – This is an entry point for those interested in Networking in OSG/WLCG or for those OSG/WLCG users experiencing network problems.
- Operations – Documentation with regards to OSG Operations (SLAs, etc.)
- Education – OSG User School & other OSG teaching/training events
- Technology – Current technologies that OSG users and plans for technology adoption in the future.
If what you are looking for is not here, please contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.